TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- This Website is owned and managed by Bob the Baker Boy Pte Ltd (ROC & GST No. 201833965W). Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- While Bob the Baker Boy makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. Bob the Baker Boy does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- Bob the Baker Boy does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
- This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in Bob the Baker Boy’s Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from Bob the Baker Boy’s right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Bob the Baker Boy with respect to that use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bob the Baker Boy reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- In these terms and conditions:
- “Bob the Baker Boy” means Bob the Baker Boy Pte Ltd (ROC & GST No. 201833965W);
- Ensure“Premises” refers to 218 Pandan Loop #05-06 Singapore 128408;
- “Website” refers to the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.bobthebakerboy.com;
- “We” and “us” refers to Bob the Baker Boy Pte Ltd and “our” has the same meaning.
- “You” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning.
- All prices are nett, inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST), unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Bob the Baker Boy reserves the right to make changes to the product, pricing and any other content on the website. The version on the website is the most updated and overrides other versions.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, when Bob the Baker Boy is unable to fulfill an order, the same value of credits will be offered in return.
- Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of your cake order for advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish for your order to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Bob the Baker Boy’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of your order in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Bob the Baker Boy’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Cancellation Of Cake Orders
- Fees for your cake order must be paid in advance in order to secure your booking. Your order is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your order is confirmed, you will be subjected to our cancellation/refund/transfer policy.
- We do not recommend making changes to your order after payment, to avoid confusion. Bob the Baker Boy reserves the right not to entertain changes 5 days onwards before your delivery date. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- No refunds when Cancellations requested within 3 days before the delivery date.
- 50% store credits refund when Cancellations requested 4-7 days prior to the delivery date
- 100% store credits refund when Cancellations requested more than 7 days prior to the course start date
- We will keep the cake up to 2 days at store, and will dispose with no refund made to you, should there be a no-show when Cakes not collected/Not present during delivery.
Risk Acknowledgment & Release
- You agree to comply with and abide by Bob the Baker Boy’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Bob the Baker Boy in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
- By purchasing Bob the Baker Boy’s cakes, you agree that you will not use the cake for smashing, or toying in any way.
- While Bob the Baker Boy takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimize any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge the consumption of Bob the Baker Boy’s product is at your own risk. You release and indemnify Bob the Baker Boy, its employees, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your consumption Bob the Baker Boy’s products, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of Bob the Baker Boy and recoverable on that ground following judgment of a competent court of final judgment.
- You will reimburse Bob the Baker Boy for any damage to its property caused by yourself/your child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while you/your child/ward are on the premises.
- Bob the Baker Boy accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 14 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
Other General Information
- Bob the Baker Boy is not halal-certified.
- Bob the Baker Boy does not offer disabled-friendly facilities. If you require such assistance, do contact us to see if we can make arrangements to accommodate them.